Thermo Chasing Hammer for Chasing/Flattening Soft Metals. Great Tool Jewelers/Manufacturers/Crafts/etc
- The peen head on the rear is ideal for riveting and texturizing metals. Great for striking chasing tools or flattening
- Forged metal head with a hardwood handle / Essential for Jewelry Repair / Jewelry Making /etc
- Rounded face for peening and riveting. Overall Length 9.5″
- The Smooth Wooden Handle Is Comfortable To Hold, And A Pleasure To Use
- Ideal Hammer For The Jeweler’s Bench For Flattening And Bending Metal
This hammer is designed to be used for chasing, flattening soft metals. Great for Silversmiths, Goldsmiths, Jewelers, Gunsmiths, Crafts. and other hobby work.
Price is inclusive of applicable GST
Material – Head is Made Of Brass (Nickel) & Handle is Made of Wood
Dimensions – Overall Length 9.5″
Product Handling Time – Product will be Shipped with Secure Packaging within 24 hours of confirm payment (except the order received on Sundays or any public holidays)
Shipping Details – Our Shipping Service includes Reputed Couriers Like, Delhivery, Professional, Ecom Express, DTDC, Nandan, Etc & for Remote Locations where Private Courier Does not Provide Services We use Indiapost.
NOTE : FOR BULK PURCHASE & QUERIES, KINDLY EMAIL ON INFO@THERMOINDIA.COM
1 PIECE, 2 PIECE, 3 PIECE, 5 PIECE, 7 PIECE, 10 PIECE